Our commitment to protect your privacy
New Vista Studios LLC (Documentary And Reality TV) is committed to provide the best possible service to its customers.
When we refer to personal information we mean information that we directly collect from you, from which your identity is apparent. This information may include information or an opinion about you, from which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
Why do we collect your Information?
We collect and receive information from our customers, affiliates and partners or from other organizations in order to contact you regarding our service status or for billing related issues and to provide you with up to date information on our services and the current state of your account(s) with us. From time to time we may send announcements, offering or information about our products and services.
We may display your website address on our website or on our promotional material to our potential customers.
We may use your personal information for credit worthiness check, statistical and marketing analysis purposes, and research and development purposes.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect your personal information during your sign up process to our service or to our affiliate / partnership program through our application forms. You may review and update your personal information at anytime by accessing our web site using your username and password.
We collect information you provide to us through the App including, but not limited to:
• Login and password associated with your New Vista Studios LLC (Documentary And Reality TV) service account.
• Contact information (e.g., your name, your address, email address, and phone number);
• Information about orders you place or downloads you make through the App; and
• Settings within the App, such as favorites, content you like, communication preferences or parental controls.
• Information related to the use and operation of the Website / App;
• Device information (e.g., device identifier, advertising identifier, MAC address, carrier, operating system, ISP, IP address);
• Usage data associated with how you interact with the App, such as programming and viewership data and features used;
• Configuration data for any WiFi-enabled device you may use to access the App;
• Information related to your WiFi and cellular connections (e.g., data usage, network performance, signal strength, throughput, latency); and
• Location information, including precise geolocation information, such as your service address and the location of a device in which you have installed the App.
To whom will you disclose Personal Information?
Where possible, we will inform you, at or before the time of collecting your personal information, the types of organizations that we intend to disclose your personal information to.
Sometimes we are required or authorized by law to disclose your personal information. Circumstances in which we may disclose your personal information would be to a Court or Tribunal in response to a request or in response to a subpoena.
We may collect details from or disclose your personal information to credit or fraud agencies or debt recovery agencies for verification or debt collection purposes.
When required, we may disclose your personal information to other organizations for the purpose of fulfilling a your service request.
We may also disclose your personal information to our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers, or to other organizations involved in sale or transfer of our assets.
We may use information we collect in number of purposes including, but not limited to:
• Provide the features and functions available in the App;
• Validate your subscription status with us;
• Manage New Vista Studios LLC (Documentary And Reality TV) everyday business needs, such as administration and improvement of the App;
• Analyze the App’s performance and functioning;
• Fulfill requests or changes you make within the App;
• Facilitate your user experience and transactions including processing and fulfilling purchases/downloads, communicating about those orders and their status, and personalizing the customer experience where possible;
• Administer or support your account;
• Communicate with you, including to send you requested information;
• Display content based on your location, including precise geolocation, interests, or past usage;
• Send you marketing and service messages based on your preferences or to offer information and promotional material about the products and services you see on the App;
• Provide you with advertisements based on your interests and viewership;
• Measure the popularity and viewership as it relates to programming purchase decisions;
• Improve our marketing efforts;
• Study how subscribers use this App, including conducting research and analysis;
• Respond to your questions and concerns;
• Resolve disputes and enforce our agreements with you;
• Prevent fraud, unauthorized access or misuse of our services; and
• Ensure our own compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with current information about our services, special offers you may find of interest, changes to our organization, or new products or services being offered by us or any company we are associated with, seminars, and conventions.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may at any time decline to receive such information by emailing support_at_New Vista Studios LLC (Documentary And Reality TV).com. We will not charge you for giving effect to your request and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity.
Updating your Personal Information
It is important to our relationship that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up- to-date. During the course of our relationship with you we will ask you to inform us if any of your personal information has changed.
If you wish to make any changes to your personal information, you may access our website, enter your username and password or contact us. We will generally rely on you to assist us in informing us if the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with access to your personal information we hold about you. You may request any additional personal information we hold about you at any time.
To access personal information that we hold about you use the contact details specified above or alter your details through the website, using your username and password.
Denied access to Personal Information
There may be situations where we are not required to provide you with access to your personal information. For example, such a situation would be information relating to an existing or anticipated legal proceeding with you, or if your request is vexatious.
An explanation will be provided to you, if we deny you access to your personal information we hold.
Business without Identifying You
In most circumstances it will be necessary for us to identify you in order to successfully do business with you, however, where, it is lawful and practicable to do so, we will offer you the opportunity of doing business with us, without providing us with personal information. Such a situation would be where you make general inquiries about our services or current promotional offers.
Where sensitive information is collected, stored, used or transferred about you, we will only use this information if you have consented or in the exercise or defense of a legal claim or as required by law. Sensitive information is information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political persuasion, memberships in trade or professional association or trade unions, sexual preferences, criminal record, or health.
How safe and secure is the Personal Information we hold about you?
Unfortunately, no data sent over the Internet or any network is guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge there are security and privacy limits of the Internet which are beyond our control; the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this App cannot be guaranteed; and any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with by a third party while in transit.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment. We may continue storing your personal information even after you have terminated your relationship with us.
New Vista Studios LLC (Documentary And Reality TV) does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13 through the App, and children under the age of 13 should always get permission from a parent or legal guardian before accessing the App and/or providing any information about themselves through the App. Children under the age of 13 should use the App under direct adult supervision.
Advertisements (“ads”) may be displayed in this App. These ads may be seen by everyone using the App, may be based on the context of their placement or tailored based on your device information, the content you are viewing, and/or your viewing preferences. If you do not want ads displayed to you
based on your personal information, you have the ability to opt-out of this type of targeted advertising by emailing us at support_at_New Vista Studios_dot_com.
You may request further information about the way we manage your personal information by writing or emailing. Email us at privacy_at_New Vista Studios_dot_com
DOCUMENTARY AND REALITY TV MEDIA SALES BY BARON MEDIA ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOW ADDENDUM
BaronsMedia.com LLC is an online advertising network. BaronsMedia.com LLC provides high quality, exclusively sourced, and performing video and web ad inventory to advertisers, agencies and ad networks on a fully transparent basis.
Cookies and pixels provide us with the ability to anonymously identify the machine including:
- The URLs of web pages which have been viewed
- The date and time of visit
- Whether the user has clicked on an ad of one of our Advertisers, visited their website, or undertaken a transaction with them
Session information relates to user, campaign and interest-based history and is used for frequency capping and interest targeting. This information is gathered from websites visited and clicks registered by the user’s machine. Information passed
to us by the user’s computer browser with every request and is stored entirely anonymously for statistical purposes only:
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses
- Browser type
- Computer Operating System
We do not collect any personally identifiable information. All of the information collected relate to a computer rather than a user.
Cookies and Pixels
How Data is used
BaronsMedia.com LLC uses the information collected to target advertising campaigns more effectively. The aim is for you to see ads which you are more likely to be interested in, rather than ads that you aren’t. We do this by comparing the information relating to the machine’s anonymous profile, against our selection of ad campaigns and choosing the most suitable advertisement. BaronsMedia.com LLC. can only create these profiles and display ads to you when you visit a website that we have a relationship with.
We do not sell, rent or share any of the anonymous data to third-parties.
Network Advertising Initiative
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
BaronsMedia.com LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, BaronsMedia.com LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the BaronsMedia.com LLC service and/or the BaronsMedia.com LLC website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to BaronsMedia.com LLC such as in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to BaronsMedia.com LLC at email@example.com. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, BaronsMedia.com LLC will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to BaronsMedia.com LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you provide us with your contact or business information in order to conduct business with us as an advertiser or publisher, BaronsMedia.com LLC. uses reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to BaronsMedia.com LLC. and you do so at your own risk.